HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ahhhh...Sedona!



Isn't this a gorgeous picture? I love Sedona! It is such a peaceful and spiritual place! When Helene came out to visit, we took a road trip to the beautiful red rock country. I managed to stay on my feet for this hike, however when we went to Slide Rock, my knee gave out on those slippery wet beautiful red rocks and I bit the dust big time. I know Helene had to be crackin' up cuz' I had just told her ot be super careful because of her back. Then boom...down I go...my rear is now in the water, so my shorts are soaked! So as my friend picked me up when I fell, I want to pick her up. Sending you a cozy hot chocolate kind of night!

No comments:

Post a Comment