HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can't believe I Am blogging- I don't even do Facebook! Had a good day today- my nose bleeds stopped- only to start up again tomorrow when I go for more chemo.....but then after tomorrow- Fri. I am off Chemo the following week!

Linda is "Driving Miss Daisy" once again taking me to chemo. She is now the b/c fashionista and is finding all kinds of t-shirts & sweatshirts. I ordered the "Save the TaTa's" sweatshirt and it came today. With this nasty cold weather- I will need it! Tom- my bro-in-law is taking off work tomorrow to be with Kaleigh and Sam so Linda can take me to chemo. The meds they give me make me very drowsy- and I don't even remember driving home. Hope I don't get Nurse Ratchett again- Linda might punch her out!

Bertha for my wigs' name?????Are you mad at me?

Helene The Fighting Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment