HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Friday, March 26, 2010

Chemo day...I have a great phelbotimist (spelling ?) or blood taker-Michelle- and I talked to her about Nurse Ratchett. I was suppose to have Nurse Ratchett who I found out NO ONE likes. Michelle worked some magic and I got a really sweet nurse Jamie. Linda took me and Rob came for a while since he had a half day. And I fell asleep- what a party animal! Linda was whoopin' me at Boggle anyway. We both packed so much food today! Cheese and carmel popcorn that Tom bought, jelly beans, cookies, crackers, pita chips ......and I complain about gaining weight.....haven't been to the gym in a month. My senior "boyfriends" are probably missing me.

Still can't believe I am a blogger. Thanks again to EVERYONE who has sent cards, emails, called and helped out. It is going to take ALOT to kick this cancer in the ass.

xoxo

HTFM

No comments:

Post a Comment