HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hey all!

I need help in naming my new cranial prothesis (wig).....Gladys is my old wig and she is kinda worn out....plus she was a PITA because the wig is human hair and alot of work. So Denise and I went shopping and found a new wig- which is on order. She is short and sassy and synthetic- easy to style. Any ideas? I thought of Bernice- but Denise thinks it is too old fashioned.
I still have my own hair....for now.

Finally feeling better today- went to work and I still have some energy left! I received some beautiful flowers from Papa Joe and Grandma Rose who live in Michigan. Joe and Rose are Thom Schmidt's parents and they kinda adopted Tyler as a grandson.

Looking forward to spending the day with Tyler who is back from DC. Hoping we can go to a movie and out to lunch tomorrow (Th). The Friday is THFM Day.

- Tia's interpretation is "Hate The F.....g Meds!

Julie was able to make a posting....how did she do this? I would love to hear from others.
Helene The Fighting Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment