HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bunco!!!

Can't believe I stayed out to almost 11 pm last nite. Had a great time at Bunco at Sharon and Lynn's house at the Cowboy roundup! It was so cute being greeted by Tom the cowboy on his horsey and his 2 bulls Kaleigh and Sam!!! I love my pink unicorn horsey and pink sheriff's badge with the pink bandana. You guys definitedly out did yourself esp. with that food!!!! Lynn's pulled pork is to almost die for!

I am looking for some holistic ideas to beat the C word. I know I need to eat healthier- Denise has researched that. (yuck- I like my snacks and treats) Linda mentioned grape juice....has anyone heard about something that I could incoporate? I am not going off chemo- I am not one of those types.... sometimes I have a pity party and eat just to eat for the comfort factor....

Had a great walk this am with Sharon. The trees and tulips are just beautiful and we didnt even have to count robins!!

Baseball is crazy now- full swing but I enjoy going to his games. I amy take a pass tonight as it may get too chilly and windy out. I have to try my best to stay healthy!

xoxo,
HTFM

1 comment: