HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, April 29, 2010

FL

My friend Kim- who sent me a beautiful card today- asked when I was going to FL. I am going at the end of my next treatment- the week I am off is Memorial Day Weekend. Denise, Holly, Liz, and our friend Karen from KY are "hooking" up in Sanibel. Karen has a relative that is letting us use thier house on the beach- with a pool. How lucky are we? Wish I could have everyone I know go- it will be hard to leave the boys- but they have a bb tournament and will get along fine without me- esp. knowing that I won't be here to get on their case when they have a fastfood bonanza!
xoxo,
HTFM
ps. and the port still hurts- but vicodin is my new bf

No comments:

Post a Comment