HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter !!

Hey there,

No chemo = feeling pretty good! Even had 2 beers and some champagne last night to toast LINDA'S 39th (ha) birthday. What fun to forget my problems and just do normal stuff...Tia made such a wonderful party for Linda and I was happy I could go!

So, after several discussions about the new cranial prothesis...great minds have come up with a name. No it isn't Winnie the Wig as Tom my bro-in-law suggested. Lolita sounded a little iffy- even tho Lisa G found a cute champagne glass by that name- Vivi was in the running...but Lisa C came up with Tatiana after "Save the TaTa's! Love it! Kinda sassy, intriguing and I don't know any Tatiana's, never taught a Tatiana so Tatiana or Tatyana it is. I will probably have to go get her this next week or 2 as I am getting a little thin on top- or as my Dad used to say "grass doesn't grow on a busy street"! (or on one that is chemotized....)

Lynn B cracks me up- she made her cell phone ring tone the song that Kim has on this blog- how sweet is that.

For Easter today I am wearing my new shirt from Linda Sue- a robin holding a pink ribbon in her beak- how awesome is that- since I love my robins and look forward to thier arrival each spring. I think I drove Sharon crazy counting them all when we were walking...

Hope everyone is as happy as I am today- enjoy your Easter-
HTFM

2 comments:

  1. I am happy today too!!! Awesome church service, brunch with parents, laying around with George and oh...an EARTHQUAKE!!! For real...in Mexico but felt here! Glad to hear you are feeling good! Love this blog!!! You have become my Carrie like in Sex in the City!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Linda...thanks for taking such great care of Helene!!! She is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete