HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blankie

You just would not believe what a sweet, talented girl dropped off this afternoon!! Shea Johnson, daughter of Tia, made me the cutest snugglie blankie that she brought over. It is pink with white polka dots and sooo soft!!! Shea- who is 9 or 10- had been making the blankets in Girl Scouts for a service project for sick children. She had a light bulb moment and wanted to make me my own blanket- this blankie is big enough to wrap myself in. I am hoping to take it to chemo with me- I will need a wagon to carry all of my "babies", food, magazines, pop and blanket to the Cancer Center. The nurses will get a hoot out of me bringing in my own blankie! Shea is one creative girl. The cutting and the knotting look so perfect! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Got tatooed today for radiation....I wanted to get my eyebrows tatooed but they don't provide that service at Edward's. Trying to get everything done at COD before Linda and I go on our next trek for Chemo on Firday. Keep those positive thoughts comin!
xoxox,
HTFM

1 comment:

  1. How sweet!!! We all love you!!! On the hunt for a pink wagon!!!

    ReplyDelete