HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Friday, May 7, 2010

A New "HTFM" Day

Helene, I am so happy for you and your good news! I started crying when Linda told me on the phone yesterday and everytime I think about you I get misty eyed! I think its time for a new HTFM...how about:
HOPE Today - Found Miracles
I know there are so many wonderful friends of yours that are praying for you every day. The hope we carry for you every day has already found a miracle for you, and the hope and prayers will continue and spread like wildflowers.
I'll be thinking about you today.
(Just let me know if you want a Portillo's Chopped Salad...hee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment