HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Saturday, June 19, 2010

pos from earlier post...

PLEASE do not think that I am asking for more gifts when I tell you about things that people have sent me. I am just letting people know how much I apprecdiate things and thier thoughtfullness. Many of you are still sending cards and making dinners for Monday nights (my worst day). HOWEVER- the most important things to me are the prayers and positve thoughts you are sending. Remember- it takes a mess of girlfriends and family members to kick this cancer in the ass- once and for all.
xoxo,
HTFM

No comments:

Post a Comment