HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Monday, April 5, 2010

I am going to try posting again for you HTFM! After talking to you I totally forgot about this blog. Sounds like you are now looking for a name for your wig. I like Tatiana!! I also like Bertha. I had a car once that I called Bertha Butts because it had been hit in the butt 5 times and always came back for more! You seem to be getting hit and coming back for more, too! I can't wait until I get together with you for lunch on Thursday. Would you object to me bringing you one of those raspberry pies like I fixed at my party last summer? I have one frozen that has your name on it :~) Let me know if you would like it frozen to bake for later or baked!! I will talk to you before Thurs.
Sandy M

1 comment: