HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Monday, April 5, 2010

oops

I still am getting the hang of this blog thing. I am not- nor will ever be- the techno queen! Went to work this afternoon and my first student I had told me I worry too much (I have had him for 2 years- and am helping him through ENG 1102- the research course) and the second told me to "relax" when I thought he didn't get his assignments done (another student I have had a while and have a great reportoir with). Yikes- a little high strung tonight! I think it is because the hair is really shedding and either they give me an appt. tomorrow to get Tatiana or Denise is bringing over the shears and giving me a buzz cut!

Got a new posse at work "Team Tatiana" with Captain Karen, Barbara and Judy. Karen surprised us with b/c bracelets and now we have a "secret" hand signal to go with it. Gotta have a sense of humor! This thing really hits home with Karen as she has battled this nasty disease in the past.

Holly's daughter, Courtney- came over yesterday or thier Sunday drive and gave me the sweetest pillow that she made. It is pink, with flowers and the b/c ribbon on it. Something to cuddle with!

9 pm- time to go to bed. Kim was rocking and rolling out in AZ with an earthquake. What was she drinking?????
xoxo,
HTFM

1 comment: