HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, April 22, 2010

ps from 4-22-10

Yikes- I just deleted all that I had written. I am such a dork!

Sharon came over this am to drop off a beautiful bracelet that she had Paula make for some of us that have healing powers- much like the one Paula originally made for me when I was first diagnosed. It has a friendship clasp with different stones that are suppose to help promote healing. I am hoping Paula gets her web site going....Sharon is also trying to get Paula a "gig" at Occasions a store in N'ville. The bracelet is "tataly" cool!

After our appt at Rush, Denise and I went to visit Zarha, her 2 year old granddaughter that I wanted to take home with me! Chuck- Denise's husband- babysits Zahra 2 days a week. Chuck knows me only too well! He brought me this to die for chocolate mousse from thier favorite bakary that of course I had to eat right away! Zahra is so darn cute and fun to play with and just loves her grandma! I am the "auntie" as much as Chuck likes to call me a grandma.

xoxo,
HTFM :)

1 comment: