HTFM...

Helene the Fighting Machine!!!

Hope 4 Helene


But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yea Yea Yea! I can post!

I'm getting my treats ready for our day at the chemo factory tomorrow. I was so surprised to find out there is a pharmacist right there at the treatment center that makes up the chemo right before the nurse gives it to you.

Since they're making Nurse Ratchett stay as far away from us as possible, the other two nurses we have are really nice. If you're nice to people they'll (most of the time) be nice backe to you. Helene is extremely nice to them. She has treated everyone she has come across during this time exceptionally. Always a thankyou and a smile. I think I will make the nurses some milkyway rice krispy treats for tomorrow. Like Tia says, what comes around goes around.

Will be thinking about my sister all day while she has her second opinion. Feeling very guilty I'm not with her but she is in very good hands with her bff Denise. It's a good thing I wasn't scheduled for this one since I have my 10 year old home for the second day with the runs......

Thankyou Tia for scheduling all the dinners that our incredible neighbors have been supplying. You don't even know how helpful and so very much appreciated they are.

One more thing..for those of you who haven't seen Tatianna, Helene looks awesome in her. Even without Tatianna on, Helene looks great. I am full of pride for my sister Helene with the way she is handling this journey she is on.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you Linda for being there for your sister!!! You are awesome for being there for her!

    ReplyDelete